I provide a detailed no-obligation quote before undertaking any work in repairing or restoring any precious bears, which means that I can only accurately quote having met the bear in person! There is a £25 minimum charge. For any work that totals more than this, prices will revert to those below:
Whenever possible I much prefer these to be restored from the inside to look original. Putting new pads over the top can cause lumpiness and/or puckering which is not pleasing and takes away from the value or sentiment of the bear.
Single Paw Pad
- Small/Medium Bear – £15.00 each
- Large Bear – £20.00 each
- Card-reinforced inner soles – £5.00 each
- Small/Medium Bear – £15.00
- Large Bear – £20.00 – £25.50
Re-joint Arm or Leg
- Small/Medium Bear – £15.00 per joint
- Large Bear – £20.00 per joint
- Tighten up existing joint – £5.50 per joint
- Re-attach existing ears- £5.50 each
- Replacement ears (pair) – £20.00
- Single Replacement ear – £10.00
- Replace missing ear ‘split ear’ technique – £20.00
- Re-stuff (full or part)
- Woodwool / Kapok / Cotton Flock – £10.00 – £35.00
- Polyester – £5.50- £20.00
Nose, Mouth and Claw Embroidery
- Re-embroider nose/mouth- £8.00
- Re-embroider claws – £5.50
Growler – traditional growler protected with calico to stop stuffing getting inside
Burns, rips, bitten off noses by puppies! Other mysterious injuries, holes, missing limbs, are all individually quoted.
Monkey Hands & Feet
Also restored from the inside
Reattached to plastic hands and feet – £20.00 per single pad
Dolls calico bodies – From £50.00 each.
Missing or damaged cloth doll limbs subject to viewing.
However, I can only accurately quote having met the doll in person.